Sign up to get Library Notices via email!
For customers with access to email accounts, Jacksonville Public Library can send library notices via email. Email notices may include:
- Reminder notices three days before items are due;
- Notification that an item you requested is available for pickup;
- Overdue notices, sent about 3 weeks after the due date of the item(s);
- Fine notices, sent when fines and fees are charged to account;
- For new library cards, a notice will be sent containing your library account PIN number; and
- Other important library announcements.
Once you complete the form below, you will receive a confirmation email from Jacksonville Public Library. Please allow at least three work days (Mon-Fri) to receive the confirmation.
Once you have signed up, email notices will replace postal or telephone notification, so you will no longer receive paper notices through the US Mail, nor will you be notified by phone when requested items are available.
It is your responsibility to check your email account frequently for library notices. If your email address changes, please notify the library in order to continue to receive notices via email. Invalid email addresses are removed from the library system on a regular basis.