Resources for New Americans
- City of Jacksonville
- US Government Information Available in Other Languages
- Social Security Administration: Immigration
- Information for non-citizens and application process for new social security card in several languages.
- This Nation: Tools for Citizens
- Provides factual information concerning government and politics. A source for important documents online.
- United States Federal Government
- Users should search for "immigration and naturalization" and related topics. Use left hand column for links to forms and useful information.
Health & Social Services Information
- Center for Adult Learning-Jacksonville Public Library
- Information for ESL students.
- Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Children’s Health Insurance Program-Florida
- Immigration concerns, status and protection. Also in Spanish.
- Lutheran Social Services
Immigration & Citizenship
- American Immigration Council
- Legal Help for Immigrants
- Jacksonville Immigration Statistics
- Information regarding the number of immigrants entering the United States and the local area.
- Immigration Superhighway
- Articles on immigration and immigrant topics and issues.
- Immigration Tutorial