Service is suspended until further notice due to flooding.
Items on hold may be picked up at the Murray Hill Branch Library.
2875 Park St
Jacksonville, FL 32205
- Tue, Fri, & Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wed & Thu: 1 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday & Monday: CLOSED
- Closings & Holidays
- At the corner of Cherry Street and Park Street.
Next to Willowbranch Park.
Map & Driving Directions
About the Library
- Mass Transit
- JTA Bus Schedules
- Click on the floorplans to the right to see the larger image.
- Architectural Firm
- Original (1935): Bernard W. Close Architects; Renovations 1998): Akin & Associates
- The oldest still-open branch in the system. The Mediterranean Revival-style building opened November 17, 1930. Re-opened after renovations in May 1997. Further renovations done in 2004 as part of the Better Jacksonville Plan.
- Jacksonville City Council District
- District 14
Services and Programs