Pablo Creek Regional
13295 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32246
- Mon: CLOSED
- Tue, Fri, & Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wed & Thu: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sun: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closings & Holidays
- On Beach Boulevard between Kernan and Hodges Blvd.
Map & Driving Directions
About the Library
- Mass Transit
- JTA Bus Schedules
- Square footage: 40,619
- Click on the floorplans to the right to see the larger image.
- Architectural Firm
- Opened October 23, 2004 as part of the Better Jacksonville Plan. Originally named East Regional, it was changed to recognize the area.
- Jacksonville City Council District
- District 3
Services and Programs
- The library collection includes books, audiobooks on tape and CD, videos and DVDs, and recorded music on tape and CD.
- Self-service checkout machines near the circulation desk.
- More than 40 public computers offering Internet access, word processing and online reference resources including the Library catalog.
- Wireless Internet access for laptops, notebooks, and PDA devices.
- Eight meeting rooms, an electronic classroom, and a multi-purpose room for 100 people are available for use by groups. Please contact the branch for more information.
- Separate teen and children's areas.
- There is art on permanent display.
- Various programs for adult, teen and tween, school age, and early childhood are offered throughout the year.