JPL Express Oceanway
12215 Sago Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32218
- • 24 hours a day
- • 7 days a week
- Off Main Street North on Sago Avenue
Map & Driving Directions
About the Holds Pickup Location
JPL Express Oceanway provides easy pick up of library materials through a system of electronic lockers accessible only by the customer that ordered the materials.
- Library lockers are located outside the Oceanway Community Center’s front entrance
- 12215 Sago Avenue
- Book drop for returned items is also available on site
- Lockers and book drop are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
To Use JPL Express Oceanway:
- Customers must have a valid library card with the Jacksonville Public Library.
- Simply log on to the library’s website from any computer to access the online catalog.
- Select materials and choose “Place a Hold on This Item” and enter library card number and PIN
- Using the dropdown menu, designate Oceanway as the pick up location.
- You will be notified by email or telephone as soon as the material has arrived at the locker.
- The items will be held for seven days after the date on the notice.
To Access Items in the JPL Express Oceanway Lockers:
- Enter the last four digits of your library card number.
- After entering the digits into the keypad located on the locker control panel and pressing enter, the locker with the items requested will open.
- The items in the locker are already checked out to your library account with the due date shown on the label affixed to the items.
- Materials may be returned on or before the due date to any Jacksonville Public Library location or placed in the book drop at JPL Express Oceanway.
Services and Programs
- Holds Pickup Location Only