3725 Pearl Street N
Jacksonville, FL 32206
• Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
- Closings & Holidays
- At the corner of West 27th Street and Pearl Street N.
Map & Driving Directions
About the Library
- Mass Transit
- JTA Bus Schedules
- Square footage: 9,269
- Click on the floorplans to the right to see the larger image.
- Architectural Firm
- Original (1958): Kemp, Bunch and Jackson; Renovations (2005): Drake Patillo
- Opened May 25, 1961 as Northside Branch in the remodeled Brentwood Theater. Replaced the earlier Springfield Branch. Renamed Brentwood in 1992. Interior renovated in 2005 as part of the Better Jacksonville Plan.
- Jacksonville City Council District
- District 7
Services and Programs