8375 Maxville Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32234-2748
- • Mon, Wed, Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Tues &Thu: Noon - 8 p.m.
• Fri & Sun: CLOSED
- Closings & Holidays
- At the corner of Maxville Boulevard and Normandy Boulevard.
Map & Driving Directions
About the Library
- Mass Transit
- JTA Bus Schedules
- Square footage: 9,164
- Click on the floorplans to the right to see the larger image.
- Architectural Firm
- Ronald Scalisi Architects, P.A.
- Opened July 23, 2005 as part of the Better Jacksonville Plan.
- Jacksonville City Council District
- District 11
Services and Programs
- The library collection includes books, audiobooks on tape and CD, videos and DVDs, and recorded music on tape and CD.
- Public computers offering Internet access, word processing and online reference resources including the Library catalog.
- Wireless Internet access for laptops, notebooks, and PDA devices.
- A reading lounge that overlooks a cypress and pine grove.
- A meeting room is available for use by groups. Please contact the branch for more information.
- For the entrance lobby, Jacksonville artist Allison Watson painted a woodland scene.
- Various programs for adult, teen and tween, school age, and early childhood are offered throughout the year.