Highlands Regional Library
1826 Dunn Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Mon, Tue, Thu: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wed, Fri, Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sun: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closings & Holidays
- On Dunn Avenue a mile west of I-95.
Map & Driving Directions
About the Library
- Mass Transit
- JTA Bus Schedules
- Square footage: 35,327
- Click on the floorplans to the right to see the larger image.
- Architectural Firm
- Original (1985): Gee & Jenson; Renovations (2005): Bhide and Hall
- Opened its doors on October 25, 1985 as the first automated branch in the system. Renovated and re-opened July 9, 2005 as part of the Better Jacksonville Plan.
- Jacksonville City Council District
- District 8
Services and Programs