6887 103rd St
Jacksonville, FL 32210
- • Mon, Wed, Thu: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- • Tue, Fri, Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- • Sun: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closings & Holidays
- On 103rd St near I-295.
Map & Driving Directions
About the Library
- Mass Transit
- JTA Bus Schedules
- Square footage: 27,299
- Click on the floorplans to the right to see the larger image.
- Architectural Firm
- Original (1979): Ted Pappas; Renovations (2005): Bruce Terrell
- Built as the second regional branch, this library opened its doors November 25, 1979. The branch was named to honor Charles D. Webb, a deceased City Councilman who supported the
building of the branch and to acknowledge the name of the area, Wesconnett, a word created from letters of family names of early
residents, West, Conner, and Turknett. Renovated and re-opened April 30, 2005 as part of the Better Jacksonville Plan.
- Jacksonville City Council District
- District 10
Services and Programs